I consider myself one of the lucky few who knew exactly what she wanted to do with her life at a young age. I grew up in a creative household but always joked that the writing gene my whole family possessed seemed to have skipped right over me. Still, that creative curiosity tugged at my heart until a camera was placed in my hand; that’s when I realized that some of the greatest stories don’t need to be told with words. I love that this calling of mine not only lets me serve some of the most amazing couples but also allows me to connect with them during some of the most important moments of their lives.
- I'm the youngest of three girls.
- I was an extra in an Oscar-nominated movie when I was eight years old.
- I attended Appalachian State University with a degree in Commercial Photography.
- I helped direct an a cappella group in high school and was a total chorus nerd.
- I met my husband, Jeremy, at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina.
Five things you might not know about me:
Your wedding is a time to joyfully showcase your commitment to one another. As you celebrate that bond, rest assured, beauty will reflect in every detail.
Print your images! I provide beautiful fine art prints and heirloom albums you and your family will enjoy forever.
I love how my couples love each other, and how I can capture real, true moments that they'll cherish for the rest of their lives.
I encourage you to be fully present throughout your wedding day, confidently knowing that I will be there to capture every special moment.